This Feels Like Home - Time for New Owner!
Looking for a quiet location that is still handy to everything you need? Searching for inspiration or something a little bit different? Over inspecting at all the bland, neutral apartments? This home is like stepping into your own oasis full of calming textures and natural overtones. Your retreat from the rest of the world!
Features include:- Spacious open plan living
– Flows out to the massive 20m2 private balcony with green outlook
– Master bedroom with robes and sliding door to your own section of the balcony
– Study Nook with good sized built in desk
– Full sized kitchen with plenty of storage and a dishwasher
– One secure car space and plenty of visitor parking
Complex features include:
– Inground pool
– BBQ area and lawn
– Theatre room
The location is fantastic! Close to parks, restaurants and cafes, plus you are only one minutes walk away from the 192 bus to the CBD which is less than 2km away. Within 10 minutes you could be home from work at the end of a hard day! And for recreation there is so much on offer only a short walk away.
– Coles, pharmacy and doctors
– Davies Park with the weekend markets
– Boundary Street West End with a plethora of bars and eateries
– South Bank Parklands and Streets Beach
– QPAC and Queensland Theatre
– Queensland Museum and GOMA
Sound like what you have been searching for? Contact us today!
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this apartment? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 3258