Furnished Executive Split Level Penthouse!
Ready to move straight in, everything included except linen.
This amazing furnished penthouse is in impeccable condition. Set out on two levels the apartment oozes charm and sophistication. The building is superbly located on Merivale Street directly opposite the convention center.
Amenities in the building include a pool, bbq area, theater for entertaining and a fully equipped gym.
South bank parklands with its lagoon and walk ways is just around the corner.
Bright and spacious the living area flows into an open plan kitchen. The high ceilings add to the feeling of space and style.
Select your car park options:
$800pw with 2x included secure car parks
$750pw with 1x included secure car park
– 3 Furnished double bedrooms
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
– Built in wardrobes
– 2 Bathrooms, main with bathtub
– Additional powder room on living level for guests
– Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Large balcony
– Private roof top entertainers courtyard
– 2 secure car park spaces side by side
– Laundry combined with main bathroom upstairs
– Washing Line on roof courtyard
– Sorry NO Pets
The apartment is less than 1km from the CBD (with the Queensland University of Technology just across the Goodwill Bridge).
South Bank Cinemas, the theatres of QPAC, Queensland Museum, The Gallery of Modern Art, Qld Art Gallery and Conservatorium of Music are all right at your door – what a choice for entertainment!
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenantâs responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
N.B. The Body Corporate, has engaged an independent provider to administer the accounts for the supply of utilities to the premises on its behalf. If you have any queries about the supply of utilities to this premises in general, please contact the on site manager or body corporate.
– Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the BC Bulk supplier
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the BC Bulk supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the BC Bulk supplier
– Hot Water Connection is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the BC Bulk supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request
Property Code: 4113