3 Bedroom Unfurnished Family Home
This property is not just a house, its an absolute home. At 43 Croxley Street, this gorgeous three bedroom family home has been lovingly updated to provide an immaculate, character filled property. Siting on a corner plot, in Upper Mt Gravatt providing fantastic breezes, plenty of space for a boat or caravan and a short walk to the local schools, shops and express bus to the City. With beautifully established gardens, a tandem carport and plenty of room, your family will be set for the future here.
– Three great sized bedrooms look out to either the fantastic undercover patio or manicured gardens
– A central family bathroom offers shower over bath, while a second toilet outside is perfect for when the kids are running around, or you have friends over for a barbecue.
– The modernised kitchen provides ample workspace to cook up a feast and has an open plan feel to the spacious living area
– Polished timber floors & natural breezes flowing through the home
– Behind the tandem carport, a multi-purpose room would be excellent for a hobby room, games room or even a home office.
– The attic has also been purpose built to provide additional storage space, just another feature that your family will love about this home.
-There is an irrigation system tending to the gardens, a 3,000L water tank and solar power electricity in place
At A Glance:
– 3 bedroom brick and tile home
– Corner position providing a large block and space for boat or caravan
– Purpose built attic and additional games room/home office
– Polished timber floors through the main living area
– Walk to local shops, close to major shopping centre and easy access to the Freeway and Gateway
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenantâs responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is individually metered for water – Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 3918