Sweeping River and City Views
Located on the doorstep of the Southbank precinct, on the 6th floor this 3 bedroom residence offers an elegant understated lifestyle. Stroll to one of the many the South Bank cafes in minutes, catch the city-cat to the city for a night on the town or simply relax and enjoy the stunning views from your private balcony – your ever-changing virtual masterpiece to behold and appreciate.
– Secure double lock up garage
– Spacious main bathroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Fitted laundry with plenty of cupboard space and storage
– Expansive open plan living and dining flows out to the spacious balcony
– Second and third bedroom both feature built-in robes and enjoy a shared balcony
– Located within the Brisbane State High School and West End Primary School catchment areas
– Large gourmet kitchen with plenty of bench space and cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and induction cooktop.
– Master bedroom has views of the city and river, complimented with a walk-in wardrobe and spacious ensuite complete with a spa bath
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Blistering city views with manicured lush gardens
– Elevated ceilings, neutral tones, and granite bench tops throughout
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Secure complex living with a residential feel
– Shared swimming pool, poolside entertainment area, gym and sauna
Utilities are the tenantâs responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included. The Body Corporate has some providers that must administer the accounts for the supply of utilities to the premises on its behalf.
– This property is not individually metered for water â water usage is included
– Hot water must be connected by the tenant directly with this supplier â ORIGIN
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the BC Bulk supplier â METER 2 CASH
– Phone & Internet is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier of your choosing.
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 3921