Lovingly Renovated Queenslander Villa - All Utilities & WiFi included!
This stunning property has the perfect mix of the old and the new for hassle-free modern family living, featuring a wrap around front veranda, air conditioning throughout, new carpets and brand new kitchen for family meals, low maintenance front courtyard. Inside are stylish features of yesteryear, stained glass, high ceilings and VJ walls; this villa is sure to be a crowd pleaser! Located less than 1km from the CBD, and in desirable BHSH catchment as well as loads of choice of nearby cafes, shops and more to bring inner-city living convenience for busy families.
– Large entry way leading to open plan living space with lounge and dining areas, featuring plush new carpet and split cycle air-conditioning
– Brand new kitchen with 6 gas burner cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and large fridge cavity, loads of bench space and cupboards
– Four massive bedrooms all with built in robes and each with split cycle air-conditioning units and sash windows for plenty of light
– Front wrap-around balcony for al fresco entertaining, can also be accessed via the living areas sash windows
– En-suite bathroom off 4th bedroom features his and hers sinks and generous tiling with glass shower stall and rain shower heads
– Main bathroom has generous tiling, natural light and glass shower stall with double rain shower heads
– Separate laundry area outside at end of veranda
– Fenced front courtyard for privacy, with quality Astro turf for easy maintenance
– On-street parking – (requires council pass)
– Electricity, Gas, Water usage and Wifi all Included in rent
– Brisbane State High School catchment years 7-12
Highgate Hill is sought after due to its close proximity to the city, elevated aspect, and nestled atop vibrant West End, with the cultural and entertainment delights of South Bank Cultural Centre and Parklands. This charming villa residence is close by to everything you need!
– Brisbane State High School – 650m
– Boundary St, West End -1km
– South Bank Parklands – 850m
– Fish Lane – 1.4km
– Mater Hospital – 1.3km
– Queen St Mall/CBD 2km
– QPAC/Cultural Centre 1.4km
– TAFE South Brisbane Campus 850m
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections.
For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4998