Location, location, location! Move in or Invest!
Tucked away from the street and surrounded by lush, sub-tropical gardens, this striking apartment is fresh, stylish and such a rare find so close to the city. With maintained gardens and grass areas, you’ll really feel at home with the breezes and fresh air. If you’ve waited patiently for an open-plan design, with the space and flair that only comes with an architect’s hand, this apartment should top your list!
– Oversized master bedroom with plenty of closet space
– pets are an option with body corp approval
– overlooks the private laneway and leafy gardens
– huge panes of glass draw the outside gardens in and open up to the outdoor area
– quality fittings include Bosch gas cooking plus ducted reverse-cycle air
– fully furnished
– 99m2 comfortable living space (81m2 internal)
– Move in yourself or use as an investment – currently rented at $550 per week
– Great floorplan for privacy and entertaining options
Just 8 years old and with only 23 apartments, the “Dos” building is one of SW1’s boutique residential addresses. Consider this superb location!
– cafes at your doorstep plus the IGA market
– across the street to the Convention Centre, theatres of QPAC, galleries, restaurants, bars… what a remarkable choice for entertainment!
– an easy 10 minute stroll to the CBD
– part of the Brisbane State High School catchment
– a low-maintenance and beautifully presented building with resident managers
This striking, modern apartment’s an oasis for those wanting a city lifestyle that’s hidden away from the busy streets!
Property Code: 503