Another home SOLD by Bees Nees City Realty!
A great floorplan with a north-easterly aspect, the design allows plenty of natural light to make the most use of the space. Award-winning Fish Lane is a premium address in Brisbane’s newest foodie precinct! Lane eateries have been a rising cultural trend as seen on the streets of New York City and Melbourne, but you can enjoy the lifestyle right here in beautiful sunny Queensland.
– Master bedroom with built in robes, ceiling fans and reverse cycle air conditioning
– Air conditioned throughout
– Covered balcony accessed from the living room and the master bedroom
– Premium stone kitchen with sleek and clean design
– Quality European appliances including dishwasher and microwave
– Hide away internal laundry and linen cupboard
– Built and completed in 2014, apartment is on Level 7
– Secure car space comes with the apartment, with several visitor car parks
– Affordable Body Corporate fees
Fish Lane Apartments is epitomised by its off-form concrete, timber, brick and glass. The building’s 48 apartments are rightly considered some of South Brisbane’s finest.
– 3 resident Sky Lounges (floors: 4 – with BBQ plate, 6 and 8) provide ideal entertainment spaces with great views
– An easy mid-point to the entertainment options of West End, South Bank and the CBD – all within a 10 minute walk
– Restaurants, cafes, eateries and bars within a one block stroll as you are right on Fish Lane itself, while the Pig n Whistle bar and restaurant and a quality IGA market are right across the street.
– The CityGlider buses are only a quick step from the downstairs foyer
– Part of the Brisbane State High School and West End State School catchments and just a few minutes walk to QUT Gardens Point, Griffith University South Bank and the Qld Conservatorium of Music
Property Code: 5029