Fully Furnished - Great Location - Massive Balcony
With an enormous 21m2 balcony this is a magic apartment is definitely for those who love city living but need their fresh air too! Spanning the full width of the apartment the outdoor living offers a large space ideal for alfresco dining.
– Great quality fittings and an air-conditioned lounge/dining
– The master bedroom open’s onto the balcony and has plenty of natural light and breezes (you’re on the top of a hill here)
– The kitchen’s well designed for entertaining with an island bench and has stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances – gas hotplates, dishwasher, range hood.
– There’s plenty of cupboard space
– The balcony has views to Mt Cootha
-Secure basement car park plus visitor car spots
– Great lap pool, spa and a barbecue
– Security entry and elevator access
Just 1.1km from the Queen Street Mall this is a very central location with cafes and shops at the end of the street.
– Only 500m to South Brisbane train station
– Just a 3 minute walk to South Bank
– secure apartment building, tiled private foyer with intercom access and onsite management.
– South Bank with the Grey Street cafes, bars and boutique shops is less than 500m from your front door.
– South Bank Cinemas, the theaters of QPAC, Queensland Museum, The Gallery of Modern Art, Qld Art Gallery and Conservatorium of Music are all within comfortable walking distance.
– 500m to Cultural Center bus station
Make sure you get yourself along to an inspection to avoid disappointment!.
Property Code: 1635