Brand New Luxury! Rooftop Infinity Pool Overlooking City!
Be the first to live in this finely curated apartment on Brisbane’s ‘most liveable street’ in leafy upscale New Farm. This exceedingly well designed apartment is located in a newly built boutique complex, boasting spacious and easy living, with airy rooms, high ceilings, plenty of storage and thoughtful touches throughout.
– Large open plan lounge area with floor to ceiling sliding doors
– Access to private balcony overlooking charming Moray Street.
– Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, plenty of storage, gas cooking, electric oven, and dishwasher.
– Space for large fridge/freezer and pre-plumbed for chilled water/ice maker.
– Kitchen appliances are all top of the range by Miele
– Built in laundry area with sink unit and wall mounted Fisher & Paykel clothes dryer
– Bedroom with floor to ceiling sliding doors with access to private balcony
– Ceiling fan and walk through robe in bedroom.
– Bathroom has floor to ceiling tiling, vanity with storage and rainhead shower.
– Intercom system
– Secure car park in undercover garage
– Storage cage
The building features a rooftop lounge with infinity pool and excellent views of the Brisbane River, city skyline and Story Bridge. BBQ facilities and further seating allow for views over New Farm and further neighbourhoods as well.
New Farm offers the best of inner city living with so much in walking distance and situated across the river from CBD. What better way to commute to the office than on the river with quick and convenient services via Sydney Street Ferry Terminal which is 500m away. Renowned Moray Cafe is on our doorstep and plenty of other cafes nearby to choose for morning coffee and leisurely brunch options, and for night time entertainment Fortitude Valley is close by as well as many local bars and restaurants in walking distance.
– Howard Smith Wharves 1.2 KM/20 minute walk
– Merthyr Bowls Club – 800m/ 10 minute walk
– New Farm Park 750m/11 minute walk
– Merthyr Village Shopping Centre 600m/7 minute walk
– Fortitude Valley 1.8m/22 minute walk/5 minute drive
– Bus stop to CBD on your doorstep
Anthology has an embedded network. Tenants must setup a gas and electricity account with Origin.
To book an inspection, select BOOK AN INSPECTION link below and submit your details â you will then be contacted about the next inspection
A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au
Property Code: 4766