The character of an old Queenslander.... with a...
A perfect solution if you love the high ceilings, tongue and groove walls and polished timber floors, but the reality of an old house often disappoints. Having recently undergone much more than just a renovation, this exciting home’s retained its charm but now has a long list of modern features.
– Modern timber kitchen
– Stainless steel appliances
– Gas hotplates and rangehood
– Large lounge/dining rooms
– Private and secure front verandah
– New bathroom with heritage stying
– Internal stairs to the 3rd and very private bedroom plus a 2nd toliet
– Built-in robes to all bedrooms
– Double lock-up garage with remote control
Tucked away in a quiet street near Royal Brisbane Hospital and Ballymore rugby, this is a very convenient inner city address.
– 600m walk to the Hospital or Qld Uni Medical School
– 250m to Rasey Park
– Just 2km from the city centre
– Only 500m to Ballymore Park
– 5 Minute drive to Windsor State School
NO PETS ALLOWED
This is a ‘home’ not just a property- if you love Queensland and character homes- you will love this!
Please click the Email Agent link and enter your details to register for a inspection
For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au.
A copy of the Tenancy Agreement will be available on request
** last updated 03/04/2013
Property Code: 555