Life by the river
This riverside townhome is nestled amongst the trees in one of our quietest inner city neighbourhoods. Enjoy the privacy of a house without the high maintenance of a Queenslander. This 3-storey townhome is surrounded by mature trees in an elevated, sub-tropical setting and its architecture offers a desirable city lifestyle.
– the home shares just one common wall, so there’s plenty of windows for terrific cross-breezes, natural light and leafy views
– big sash windows in the master bedroom draw the outdoors in – you’ll feel like you’re sleeping in the trees!
– fully airconditioned
– views to St Lucia, Mt Coot-tha – even some river glimpses!
– there’s 2 decks to the living room with the main one drinking in a sunny, northerly aspect
– lots of storage: big wardrobes, extra linen cupboards, understair stores
– large laundry and power room
– lock up remote garage with internal entry
– home security alarm plus gated access and security intercom for full privacy
In an elevated, riverside street this is a very quiet location, surrounded by multi-million dollar homes!
– one of just 5 in this secure development
– body corp fees approx $3750pa
– Brisbane State High School catchment area
– walking distance to South Bank and West End’s huge array of entertainment and dining options
This rare riverside home is now vacant and competitively priced by genuine sellers to encourage an immediate sale. Call for your private inspection!
Property Code: 1804