Another Property SOLD by Bees Nees City Realty!!
So many buyers missed out on this apartment, that I need another one to sell! Please contact me if you are thinking of selling!!
These style of apartments are hard to find in such a fabulous location! Built in the days were size was important, you have so much room to move, loads of natural light, and windows to every room including both bathrooms!
– 3 bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– 2 bathrooms with an ensuite to the master bedroom
– Huge lounge and dining room opening to the spacious north facing balcony
– Good sized kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
– Two linen cupboards
– Secure intercom access and only 6 apartments in the complex
– Double garage
– Low body corporate fees just over $3000 per year
Whether you like to shop, enjoy eating out or want close proximity to public transport or parks you cannot go wrong. Nestled back on the corner of Stanley Street and Vincent Street, you get an A Grade location with still enough peace and quiet to ensure your sanity! Plus you are in the Indooroopilly State Primary & State High catchments!
– 5 minute drive or 20 minute walk to Indooroopilly State High
– 7 minute walk or 500m to Indooroopilly State Primary
– 3 minute walk to Moggill Road bus stop with the 460 bus to Queen St Brisbane CBD
– Indooroopilly Shopping Town is a 5 minute stroll away
– 8 minute walk to Musgrave Street bus terminal with buses to the University of Qld, Spring Hill, Kenmore & Fig Tree Pocket
– 14 minute walk or 1 km to Indooroopilly Train Station
– Enjoy the weekends at Moore Park only a 5 minute walk away
This apartment truly will not last, so book to inspect now!
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this apartment? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 4476