Sparkling new with city views: Fish Lane at its...
There’s something irreplaceable about a new home… Sparkling new appliances. Fresh flooring. The smell of everything shiny and clean! The architecture of “Fish Lane” has drawn wide praise and this apartment’s one of its best. In a high, end position with a northerly aspect and magnificent city views, the design enjoys plenty of natural light.
– see the floorplan and you’ll appreciate thoughtful planning: this is a high quality apartment
– premium stone kitchen
– Smeg appliances and an integrated DeLonghi dishwasher
– fully airconditioned including both bedrooms
– careful finishing means there’s a lot of storage including well-detailed robes
– stylish and very modern features like a stunning black-tiled ensuite
“Fish Lane” is less than 12 months old and its your opportunity to buy new, without waiting 2 years for an off-plan purchase! Epitomised by its off-form concrete, timber, brick and glass, the building’s 48 apartments are rightly considered amongst South Brisbane’s finest.
– no gyms, no pools – a simple body corp with very reasonable fees
– 3 resident terraces provide ideal entertainment spaces
– Stellarossa is at your doorstep for coffee and meals while Era Bistro and the IGA market are right across the street: this neighbourhood is full of cafes and bars!
– an easy mid-point to the entertainment options of West End, South Bank and the CBD – all within a 10 minute walk
– the CityGlider buses pass the front door
– Brisbane State High School catchment
“Fish Lane” apartments were sold out well before completion so this is a rare chance for you to secure a new apartment in this exceptional development. Now vacant, we’d love to show you through today!
Property Code: 1385