Queenslander style with green views + room to...
Just 250m from Indooroopilly Shoppingtown this charming home overlooks a one acre council green belt so it feels like you’re miles from anywhere! Features include wide verandahs, high ceilings, big rooms and the character modern homes just can’t compete with. On 607m2 of prime real estate the home is now vacant and ready for your move!
– traditional heritage charm of sash windows, 3.2m high ceilings, fretwork, polished timber floors, tongue and groove walls
– freshly painted inside
– full width front verandah with northerly aspect plus a large, covered rear deck
– solid timber kitchen includes an Emilia stainless steel gas stove
– central hallway runs breezes throughout the home
– downstairs area with open utility room with side access, kitchenette, and basic bathroom facilities – how would you renovate this space?
– large, secure storage area
– big backyard with tall, shady trees, even includes a cubby house!
– fully fenced plus double carport
Indooroopilly Shoppingtown is in the final stages of a $450m expansion and is now a huge shopping, entertainment and dining drawcard for Brisbane’s inner-west. Imagine having all its amenities a short walk away! Indooroopilly is a transport hub, and commuting on public transport is very easy:
– bus interchange 250m away including direct express routes to the CBD and Qld Uni St Lucia
– Indooroopilly train station a 10 minute walk
– a 4 minute walk from the well-respected Indooroopilly State School (and inside the school catchment)
– just 10 minutes walk from Moore Park, with its 20+ acres of wide open playing fields, playgrounds and sub-tropical bushlands
– quality neighbouring homes
– walking distance to churches
With large green spaces alongside the home this is a rare opportunity to buy a charming home on the doorstep of Indooroopilly Shoppingtown.
To be auctioned on site Saturday February 8th at 10am – if not sold prior!
Property Code: 37