AUCTION this Saturday at 11am On-Site!
Old meets new – Renovated with charm, style and SPACE!This fabulous Queenslander was renovated to complement the original grand home. Restored divine pressed metal ceilings, chandeliers, orate archways, and wide timber polished floors sit comfortably side by side with a massive modern kitchen with slide back doors out to the huge rear deck with views to Mount Coot-tha. This home ticks all the boxes for charm, style and space!
– Formal entry with pressed metal ceilings and decorative cornice and arch
– Separate lounge and dining rooms with pressed metal ceilings and separated by decorative archway
– Master bedroom with walk in robe, dressing table, en-suite and air conditioning
– 2 other spacious bedrooms
– Additional huge sleep out with multi access points
– Stunning main bathroom with double vanity, separate shower and bath
– Quality kitchen with soft close drawers
– 5 burner gas stove & dishwasher
– Awesome deck opening out from the kitchen with Mount Coot-tha Views
– Ample storage space downstairs including room for 3 cars parked tandem including fully secured room
– Further potential and scope for under the home – the options are many!
– Fully fenced good sized 488m2 corner allotment with driveway access off Roy Street
With so many features, this home genuinely needs to be inspected to get a true sense of the space and quality on offer. And the homes convenient location is second to none:
– Bus stop 23 to the city and surrounds only 290m away
– Need the train? Just stroll 600m to Fairfield Station
– Handy to Junction Park State School and Yeronga State High for the kids
– Somerville House and St Laurenceâs College are only a 7 minute drive away
– If you want to kick around a football or let the dog have a run, Lagonda Park and Valley Street Park are just around the corner
– Short drive to the PA Hospital and Mater Hospital
– You are spoiled for dining and shopping options all within a 5 minute walk
All Offers will be presented and considered prior to Auction, which will be held on site on the 17th of April at 11am.
Don’t let this one slip away!
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this home? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. Websites may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Property Code: 4713