Ultra-Modern Bathroom with North-Facing Views
This stunning yet humble post-war home is set in the quiet streets of Chermside West. Inside displays spectacular renovations with freshly painted interiors, modern bathroom and beautiful polished timber floorboards throughout.
-Updated post-war home with three bedrooms
– High ceilings and polished timber floorboards- Generous, north facing 607sqm block completely fenced- Ultra-modern bathroom with walk in shower/bathtub
– New electrical fixtures throughout, freshly painted interiors
– Spacious master bedroom with views to the park- Secure lock up garage, window coverings installed
– Tidy, functional kitchen with blonde timber benchtops
With enjoyable parks and the convenience of Chermside Shopping centre being a stoneâs throw away, what more could you ask for?
-Chermside Shopping Centre â 2.0km
-Huxtable Park â 160m
-Melaleuca Green Park â 900m
-Rode Asian Cuisine â 1.5km
Be sure to book the next inspection time so you don’t miss out!
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is individually metered for water – Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4238