Live on the edge of the city but tucked away from the hustle and bustle! This stunning one bedroom plus generous study or second bedroom property is modern yet with traditional features. Offering the resident an ideal location, privacy and gardens, and plenty of off street parking!
– Study area or second bedroom space
– Bedroom with Walk in Robe!
– Air-conditioning in the Bedroom
– Open plan spacious living area with ceiling fan
– Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
– Massive secure laundry with washing machine and storage cupboards
– Private paved verandah to relax in
– On street car parking
– Security screen on front and side doors.
Being on the city’s edge has is benefits;
– 400m to St Laurence’s College
– 800m to South Bank Parklands And South Bank Station
– 1kms to Mater Hospital
– 2kms to the Gabba
– 3kms from the CBD
Donât miss out on the very stylish flat as it won’t last long.
Please click the Email Agent link and enter your details to get more details on upcoming Inspections and to register for inspections
For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au.
A copy of the Tenancy Agreement will be available on request
** last updated 27/5/17
Property Code: 1859