Another property SOLD by Bees Nees City Realty!
Tucked away in a quiet street in an elevated location in Bundamba with reserve land across the road, this neat and sweet home has been renovated with a new kitchen, bathroom, laundry, paint and flooring. Move in with nothing to do!
Some features include:
– 2 of the 3 bedrooms are huge with massive built in cupboards
– Separate lounge room with meals area in the kitchen
– New spacious kitchen with butcher block counters and new stainless steel appliances
– Modern and new main bathroom
– Large laundry room
– Additional utility room downstairs would make a great man cave
– Pergola area overlooking the fenced backyard
– 1 carport with side yard access and would be easy to convert to back yard access
– 680m2 allotment
In this quiet and peaceful location its hard to believe that everything you need is close to hand! Parks and shops are close by and Booval Fair is only a short 5 minute drive away.
– Ebbw Vale train 700m away or 8 min walk
– Bus 650m away or 7 min walk
– Bundamba State Primary 1.8km or 20 min walk
– Bundamba State High 1.6 or 21 min walk
Homes in this condition are not lasting long, so inspect asap or you will miss out!
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. Websites may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Enquire for a comparative sales report on similar houses in Bundamba within a 2km radius.
Property Code: 5083