Stylish executive home in elevated Rosalie...
With a style and charm that draws you in, this spacious and renovated home is impressive to say the least! Sitting high on the hill overlooking Rosalie Village it blends sought-after character features with sumptuous modern touches to make it most inviting and comfortable.
– Designed for entertaining with living areas that flow onto the pool-side decks through fold-away timber doors
– Stunning stone and stainless steel kitchen
– Sparkling inground pool, privately positioned and surrounded by beautifully landscaped, low-maintenance gardens
– Polished timber floors with high ceilings and VJs
– Modern bathrooms and airconditioned living
– 2 car tandem accommodation + under house storage
Tucked away in an elevated spot on a quiet street, this is one of Paddington’s most sought-after neighbourhoods.
– 300m to the restaurants and cafes of Rosalie Village including Blue Room Cinebar and Rosalie Gourmet Market
– A short walk to Baroona Road’s IGA and fresh food markets
– Close proximity to local schools including Milton State School
– 290m to the bus and 1km to the Milton Train
With a tasteful and cleverly-designed renovation this executive home is unlike any other and its prime location offers a rare inner-city lifestyle. Now vacant and must be sold!
This home is being sold by Auction, on-site at 11AM on Saturday, November 28th 2015.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Property Code: 1640