Renovated Resort Style 1 Bed with Water Inc.!
Wanting to rent a property where you would think you are living in a resort and the pool is always sparkling? Then this is the one!
Located in a resort style complex, this one bedroom unit is easy living with the beautiful Musgrave Park just across the road, not to mention the easy stroll to Southbank and West End’s cafes and restaurants.
This well-designed and renovated 1-bedroom apartment offers a convenient and low maintenance lifestyle with some furnishings and appliances included. Walk to the CBD, Southbank, the arts or take a short stroll to all the amenities that West End, South Brisbane and South Bank has to offer.
– Spacious bedroom with air-conditioning with built-in wardrobe
– Renovated ensuite with shower and vanity
– Open living area
– Couch included
– Balcony overlooking the pool with city views and an outdoor table and chairs for 2 included
– Well-equipped kitchenette
– Fridge included
– A secure car park and plenty of visitor parking
– Shared pool and shared laundry facitilies available
– Private laundry in apartment – Washer included (combined with kitchen)
– Sorry NO pets
– Water usage included
Located in the Brisbane State High catchment area, walking distance to popular cafes/restaurants and cultural precinct of South Bank, West End markets and all modes of transport (Bus/Trains/Ferry), easy access to Griffith University (South Bank campus), QUT Gardens Point campus, The Mater and Lady Cilento Hospital precinct.
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenantâs responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is not individually metered for water – Water usage is included
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4494