3 Bedroom â Unfurnished â in an unbeatable location!
A breathtaking aspect to the twinkling lights of the CBD welcomes you to this spacious three-bedroom apartment in a highly sought-after location. On offer for the savvy tenant is a property that will provide you with all the facilities and activities your heart desires. This apartment boasts a rare 2 car tandem accommodation, direct access to ferry terminal and all the services to enjoy this often-sought lifestyle.
The practical floorplan offers both space and privacy for yourself and other family members or guests, with three bedrooms and balconies at the front and back of the apartment, the master showcasing a private ensuite and access to the balcony which is adorned by city lights.
Stroll to the scenic riverfront parklands, Kangaroo Point Cliffs and cafÃ©s, with the Story Bridge on your doorstep. It’s only a 4-minute walk to the ferry to a vast array of restaurants and cafÃ©s in and around Southbank, South Brisbane and the CBD.
– Modern Kitchen, dishwasher and stone benches
– 3 bedrooms, the master with ensuite and 2 rooms have balconies
– Huge covered deck with ideal outlook over the pool and gardens
– Resort sized pool and spa
– State of the art GYM & BBQ Area
– 2 car secure accommodation
– Security with intercom
Make this your next home in this highly sought-after location that will no doubt put a tick in every box.
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenantâs responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is not individually metered for water – Water usage is included
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenant’s responsibility direct with their supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4772