A class above!
***APPLICATION ACCEPTED NO FURTHER INSPECTIONS*** Another one leased by the Bees Nees Leasing Team. Similar properties required for disappointed tenants who missed out. – Contact Conor Blake in our Office.
A better quality of fittings. Higher ceilings. Thoughtful design. Sparkling city lights. The first impression of this apartment is a sense that it’s a class above and will continue to stand tall for years to come. If you’ve been disappointed with others you’ll be impressed here!
– the large balcony is north-facing with great city views
– not the average finishes, with timber internal doors, ducted airconditioning, fully-tiled bathrooms, a spa to the ensuite: small touches that make a difference
– the 2nd bedroom and bathroom are designed to work as a private zone of their own – perfect for sharing or the privacy of guests
– stylish and well-equipped stone kitchen
– the apartment is away from the street so it’s quiet
“The Mollison” was completed in 2007 and with just 26 apartments it’s a private and secure building in a very central location.
– classy lobby with security intercom and lift access
– 2 doors up from the Marketplace with Coles supermarket
– on the doorstep of West End’s cafe strip Boundary Street
– buses run right outside your door including the City Glider service into the CBD
– part of the Brisbane State High School catchment
A quality apartment, we’d recommend your early inspection!
Click on Email/Contact Agent to register your interest on this property and to be updated about upcoming inspections!
Last update 24/12/2014
Property Code: 1325