3 Bedroom, Executive Apartment!
This is not just located in one of Australia’s hottest investment suburbs – South Brisbane but it is also just minutes to the city or airport, just a short stroll to the world-renowned cultural precinct, and embraced by the river on two sides, cul-de-sac positioning along the Brisbane River. Alive with activity, and in high-demand, South Brisbane is hot!
The highest of quality with floor to ceiling glazing and Bosch appliances set a high-standard of luxury living. Three bedroom apartments of this class do not come around often and with stunning views of the CBD this unit will surely impress.
This executive apartment includes:
– 3 Bedrooms
– Sophisticated kitchen with high quality fixtures European appliances and stone bench tops
– Centralised family bathroom with high quality fixtures
– Master with en-suite
– Ceiling Fans
– Beautiful Timber Flooring
– Ducted Air Conditioning
– Master Bedroom opening up to the Balcony
– Study Nook
– Separate Storage
The ‘Spice’ Complex is in a league of its own in a vibrant area offering the best Brisbane has to offer:
– Stunning rooftop swimming pool and barbeque area with private deck for entertaining
– Located in Brisbane’s most happening suburb, just minutes walk to Australia’s premiere cultural precinct including – GOMA, Queensland Art Gallery, Queensland Museum, QPAC, South Bank & the State Library of Queensland
– Minutes walk from South Brisbane Station, Cultural Centre Station and 199 bus route
– Secure car parking to all apartments
– Views to the CBD and beyond
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request
** last updated 8/12/2017
Property Code: 3157