Renovated Home on Corner Block!
Seeking a laidback, humble and practical home? Go no further than 30 Hornby Street! This renovated modern house has stunning timber floorboards and a well kept kitchen and bathroom. Sitting on a large 597m2 block, the array of greenery and natural light is one not to miss, especially if youâre one with a green thumb!
-3 Spacious bedrooms, all allowing natural light from the well positioned windows
– Renovated bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Kitchen includes a dishwasher, gas stove cooktop, well positioned breakfast bar and an island bench
-1 Secure automatic garage with direct access to the house
-Modern, well designed laundry with direct access to the backyard
– Air-conditioning throughout the house
– Sunroom, located at the front of the house
Not only is this humble home perfect on the inside, thereâs also plenty of amenities nearby. Brookside Shopping Centre only 1.2km away and plenty of parks within walking distance.
-Ballinderry Street Park â 300m
-Bowman Park â 550m
-Everton Park State School â 1.0km
-Charlies Fruit Market â 2.0km
Everton Park is a popular and growing suburb, be sure to book the next inspection to view the beauty yourself!
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is individually metered for water – Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4860