Family home MUST be sold! Owners moved to the USA
A superb opportunity for your family… genuine sale that you shouldn’t miss. Open plan, tiled living areas, high ceilings and a real sense of space ensure this 2-storey brick home offers you the complete family lifestyle. “Indooroopilly Woods” is nestled into Mt Coot-tha’s foothills and is sought-after for its leafy streets, huge parklands and quality brick homes.
– Enormous stone and stainless steel kitchen with a large Smeg stove to satisfy the most serious chef!
– Sparkling inground pool plus north-facing outdoor entertainment area
– Airconditioned living areas
– Modern decor and fittings throughout
– 607M2 allotment with a fully fenced backyard and large grassy play area
– Great storage with internal access to the remote double garage
This home’s ideal for the active family, 50m from the neighbourhood park with its swings, basketball court and room to run wild!
– Moore Park’s right opposite the home, a 10 hectare (25 acre) reserve with wide open spaces and playing fields
– A 5 minute walk to Indooroopilly State School
– 400m to the buses (direct to the CBD)
– A short drive from Indooroopilly Shoppingtown
A perfect family home if you’d like to stay close to the city but enjoy the lifestyle of a low-maintenance brick and tile home with some room to move.
Is there noise from the Freeway? This home is well set back from the road and large barriers and the heavy gardens/trees provide excellent buffering. You can hear the traffic but it’s comfortable. The real bonus of this neighbourhood is the easy access through Taringa to the city, avoiding huge spans of heavy traffic on Moggill Road.
This large family home must be sold! Inspect today.
Call MICHELLE FULLER on 0401873181.
Property Code: 637