Far From Your Average Townhouse!
One of only 3 townhouses set in the centre of an electric mix of shops and cafes, located on the city’s edge. This Townhouse is a standout for its large entertainment area and a beautiful array of forestry vibes.
– Large main bedroom with ensuite and WIR, separate to the other bedrooms
– Bright airy mezzanine entrance leading into the open plan kitchen/living
– Established courtyard
– Main bathroom with separate toilet
– Delightful garden display
– Double car garage
– Pets negotiable
This particular townhouse is full of character and charm. It gives you a homey feel, whilst also creating the entrapment of being on an exotic holiday.
– Less than 1km to Kelvin Grove State College
– 1.19km to St Finbarr’s School
– 2.4km to Roma Street Parkland
– 2 minute walk to main bus stops
Tenants are responsible for the following.
– Electricity is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4076