Renovated, unfurnished 2 bed with Gas and Water Inc!
Situated on the second floor of the Torbreck Garden Block, this 2 bedroom apartment is ideal for the tenant wanting to move in to the tightly held suburb of Highgate Hill.
A beautiful, light and green apartment, where you are surrounded by trees and birds, overlooking the pool.
The apartment has been tastefully renovated throughout whilst still retaining the Mid Century design features that make Torbreck such a desirable building, the beautiful hardwood timber flooring is a real feature, with the modern kitchen having Ceasarstone bench tops, quality appliances and 2 pac cabinetry.
Both bedrooms have built-in robes and the bathroom includes the laundry.
– 2 Bedrooms
– 1 bathroom
– Tastefully renovated throughout
– Balcony with leafy N/E outlook
– Secure building with intercom access
– Less than 2kms to the CBD
– Water Included
– Gas Included
– Pets not considered for this property.
Torbreck is only moments away from the restaurants and cafes of the eclectic West End, not to mention South Bank Parklands and South Brisbane’s Performing Arts precinct – GOMA, QPAC and the Museum.
This is the ideal property with nothing to do but just move in and enjoy all of what the 4101 lifestyle has to offer.
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is not individually metered for water – Water usage is included
– Electricity is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas usage is included
– Phone & Internet is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 3637