Light-filled One Bedroom in Iconic Torbreck Apartments!
Generously proportioned with parquetry floors throughout, this north-facing apartment has a light and airy aspect, with a leafy outlook and views back to the city. Perfectly situated for public transport, restaurants and cafes.
This apartment has:
– One bedroom with built in wardrobes
– North facing balcony with leafy outlook
– Airconditioning in living area
– Bathroom that includes an internal laundry
– Swimming pool in complex
– Secure intercom and lift access
– Fridge and washing machine included!
With such a great location, you are only a short distance away from so much:
– 50m to nearest bus stop
– 1km to Southbank Station
– 160m to Highgate Hill Park (With incredible city views!)
– 1km to Brisbane State High School and St Laurence’s College
– 1.5km to Brisbane South State Secondary College
– 3km to Brisbane’s CBD
– Water and gas costs are included in the rent
– Electricity, Phone and Internet are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click the BOOK INSPECTION link and register your details to be contacted about upcoming inspections or EMAIL AGENT link to book a suitable time to view.
For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au
A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4941