Executive Living in Enviable Location
This stunning, contemporary home offers the ultimate in low maintenance living and an opportunity to reside in one of Brisbane’s most exclusive and popular precincts. Featuring first class finishes and a touch of luxury, this 2 level home is only moments from the cafes, boutiques of Racecourse Road and Portside Wharf.
UPPER LEVEL The upper level includes 3 spacious bedrooms plus study with the master suite enjoys a walk in robe, ensuite and your own private balcony.
LOWER LEVEL The lower level comprises of a stunning gourmet kitchen, combined lounge/dining that leads out to your private, covered entertaining courtyard.
FEATURES WE LOVE
– Ducted air conditioning
– Rich timber polished floorboards
– Soaring ceilings, light, bright interiors
– Ceiling fans and down lighting throughout
– All bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
– Master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
– 2nd bathroom with bathtub
– Powder room and laundry downstairs
– Private front courtyard and balcony off master
– Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop
– Stainless steel appliances
Proximity and local transport:
– Located within the Hamilton State School catchment zone
– Close proximity to some of Brisbane’s finest private schools
– Public transport options including regular buses and Ascot train station.
– Close proximity of the Eat Street precinct as well as Eagle Farm and Doomben racecourses.
Book your inspection in now to avoid missing out on this one of a kind stunner in Ascot!
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenantâs responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is individually metered for water – Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4179