Another Property SOLD by Bees Nees City Realty!!
Extremely spacious 126m2 elevated apartment with a north-easterly aspect toward the Brisbane City skyline. High quality finishes include stone benchtops in the kitchen, and near new carpet throughout. The complex is pet friendly, with a lovely inground lap pool and huge covered entertainment area, as well as 2 street access.
Some features include:
– Spacious master bedroom with ensuite
– Second bedroom with dual access to the second balcony
– Large study room perfect for your home office
– Main entertainers balcony is huge with city views
– Fully airconditioned throughout
– Secure single car space plus visitor parking
– Currently rented at $590 per week until the 30th of July 2020
– Continuously rented since purchase to long term tenants
– Boutique building of only 34 apartments with a fantastic on site manager
You are spoilt for options with this convenient location! Cafes at the end of the street, and a 3 minute walk to all the restaurants and shops in Park Road. Plus you are so close to the Brisbane CBD, only 2.1km away. You also have the option to jump on your bike and use the Bicentennial Bikeway and enjoy a river view as you ride to work in the city.
You are also close to:
– Milton State School is only 1.0 km away
– 12 minute walk to Suncorp Stadium or the XXXX Brewery
– Very close to the CityCat ferry, buses and Milton train station
– Less than 2km from QPAC, GOMA or Southbank Parklands and Streetâs Beach
– 6 minute walk to IGA for all your grocery needs
– 5 minutes drive to Toowong Shopping Centre or Garden Point QUT
– 10 minutes drive to Indooroopilly Shopping Town and St Lucia University of Queensland campus
If you are looking to get into the Inner Brisbane lifestyle and enjoy all that Milton has to offer then this property should be high on your ‘to see’ list.
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this apartment? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Request an Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 4314