So much larger, so much classier!
If you’d like South Bank at your doorstep and an apartment that’s larger than most, this top floor, near-new executive home has a touch of class that makes coming home a pleasure. Plus you’ll live in an area recently named as Queensland’s most liveable!
– an architect designed the apartment and it shows, with attention to detail throughout
– large open living space with sliding glass doors to bring the outside in
– light-filled and fully airconditioned (living and bedroom)
– cabled for fibre-optic internet access
– secure carpark
“Vine on Russell” won developers Aria a UDIA national award and is one of their landmark projects. It’s sought-after for its quality and privacy, along with a sensationally convenient location.
– enormous rooftop recreation deck – lazy weekend on the sun lounge overlooking Musgrave Park anyone?
– entertain friends with a large barbecue area and the city lights
– just 56 apartments, it’s quieter and more private
– the popular Merriweather Cafe on the ground floor – will you ever make breakfast for yourself again?!
– the cafes, theatres and bars of South Bank are right nearby
– comfortably walk into the CBD within 15 minutes
A wonderful opportunity to make your home among one of our inner-city’s most desirable buildings, and sought-after neighbourhoods. A quality home at a very affordable price!
To register your interest and to arrange an inspection at a time to suit you, please click on the Book Inspection or Contact Agent buttons now. A copy of the tenancy agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 3061