Lifestyle and Locality with AC and a Pool! FULLY FURNISHED!
Oh so close to everything! Wining and dining, theaters, parklands, transport and nightlife!
This light and bright apartment offers the ultimate lifestyle with it’s incredibly close proximity to the very best Brisbane has to offer. Situated over the road from the Convention Centre and Southbank Parklands, and just a short walk to the CBD this modern unit offers:
With 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms nicely separated from the kitchen and living spaces (rare in many new units built in the South Brisbane area), this unit is will suit duel occupancy, or even a small family, and is also in Brisbane State High Catchment area.
– Fully furnished
– Generous living/dining space
– Modern kitchen
– Large outdoor balcony and entertainment area
– Over 120 m2 in overall size
– Main bathroom
– Ensuite off the main bedroom
– Secure car space
– Air conditioning
– Pool in complex
*Sorry, NO pets
Located in the heart of South Brisbane opposite the iconic Brisbane Convention Centre and only:
– 2 min walk to South Bank
– 5 min walk to the West End entertainment precinct
– 10 min stroll to Brisbane CBD
– Quick access to buses, trains and BCC Ferry/City Cat services
– Brisbane State High catchment
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included. N.B. The Body Corporate, may have engaged an independent provider to administer the accounts for the supply of utilities to the premises on its behalf. If you have any queries about the supply of utilities to this premises in general, please contact the on site manager or body corporate.
– This property is not individually metered for water – Cold water usage costs is included
– Electricity is the tenants responsibility direct with supplier
– Gas is the tenants responsibility direct with the BC Bulk supplier â Smart Energy Systems
– Phone & Internet is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Hot water is the tenants responsibility direct with the BC Bulk supplier – Smart Energy Systems
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request
Property Code: 4265