A family home for those who crave space +...
When an architect’s given the freedom wonderful ideas can happen! This expansive, multi-level home was inspired by mid 20th century Californian designers, its soaring ceilings and very generous spaces combining to create a most inviting place to call home!
– approx 335m2 of space: this is a very large home
– perfect for the extended family with 3 ensuites and separated bedroom ‘wings’ for plenty of privacy
– the master suite includes a private courtyard, a bright, fresh ensuite and well-equipped study with built-in desk + shelves
– an upper floor bedroom is enormous and includes another large study + walk-in robe + ensuite
– multiple living rooms with a cosy fireplace to the sunken formal lounge
– sparkling saltwater pool
– solar electricity
– fully-fenced and low maintenance gardens on 755m2
This pocket of Chapel Hill is nestled into Mt Coot-tha’s foothills and popular for its leafy streets, huge green spaces and quality homes.
– extensive walking and bike trails through the forest – what a backyard!
– 400m from buses linking you to Indooroopilly and beyond
– 12 min walk from the Fleming Road convenience store and eateries, and
– inside the sought-after Indooroopilly State School catchment
Brought to the market for the first time in 28 years this is so much more than your average house! A noticeable sense of space, a designer’s flair for the unusual and a wonderfully bright and open floorplan will capture your family’s imagination!
Our client has bought another home and this is a genuine sale. Call for your private viewing today!
Property Code: 537