Open space, fresh air, leafy gardens
If you crave some greenery and an outlook over shady gardens this open plan apartment is very fresh, very modern and is tucked away in a quiet 6th floor location. Just 3 minutes from the CBD but overlooking huge private gardens you’d be forgiven for thinking you’re miles away!
– approx 64m2 design with living spaces that open to the large balcony
– a private spot in the building with no-one overlooking
– quality kitchen fixtures include gas cooktop and dishdrawer
– tenants now vacated and were paying $395/week
At the heart of Kelvin Grove Urban Village this development’s central gardens and wide open spaces are a rare find.
– amenities include pool, gym and barbecue areas
– downstairs is home to the neighbourhood’s shopping hub with cafes, shops and a Woolworths right on your doorstep
– Saturday street markets right outside with a huge choice of fresh foods
– QUT’s campus is at the top of the street with its huge rental demand
– amongst the creative arts precinct including La Boite Theatre or an easy walk to Victoria Park golf
This modern, low maintenance apartment is now vacant and must be sold. Just listed we recommend your early inspection!
Property Code: 450