3-LEVEL HOME BECKONS! A HIDDEN GEM HIDDEN IN...
A rare and glorious opportunity has arisen to obtain your prime piece of Toowong real estate with a delightfully large and airy 2-bedroom house set a stone’s throw from the hustle and bustle of Sherwood Road. Maintaining a private and leafy outlook along with a prime location to bus and train routes, it provides all the necessities of the astute owner occupier or investor lucky enough to add this high quality home to their portfolio.
– 2 spacious double bedrooms with designed walk in robe to a large master bedroom, built in robe for second bedroom
– Vast cathedral like ceilings in bright and airy open plan living area
– Well equipped kitchen boasting stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and a big pantry
– Carport plus a second off road car space
– 2 large bathrooms on separate levels
– Well maintained split system air con in both bedrooms
– Private sun-drenched courtyard
– The home is part of a simple 2 home Community Title Scheme – there are no body corp fees. This property is also known as 2/99 Miskin St.
– Returning $470 per week on a fixed lease
Currently rented with excellent tenants in place, this home is in good condition and will suit the astute investor or an owner occupier looking for a property in a fantastic sought after location.
All within walking distance:
– St Ignatius Catholic School (650m) and Brisbane Boys College (900m)
– Only 200m to the nearest park and 500m to Oakman Park with sports facilities
– Toowong Village (1.4km) and the surrounding shops (1.1km)
– Bus stop 450 metres away, Toowong Train Station 1.2km
– Less than 5km drive to the CBD
What are you waiting for!! Call to arrange a private inspection or check the web site for Open House times.
Property Code: 1460