Another Property Under Contract by Bees Nees City Realty!!
A great floorplan with a north easterly aspect, the design allows plenty of natural light and cross ventilation with the apartments corner position in the building. Fish Lane Apartments on the iconic and award-winning Fish Lane is a premium address in Brisbane’s newest foodie precinct! Designed with versatility in mind with the bedrooms separated by the living area and each with it’s own bathroom or ensuite this property would be perfect for professionals wanting to share, couples, students or a small family.
– 2 spacious bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans and reverse cycle air conditioning
– Both bedrooms with direct access to a bathroom
– One bathroom is dual access from living and a bedroom, the other is an ensuite
– Air conditioned throughout
– Covered balcony accessed from the living room and the master bedroom
– Premium stone kitchen with sleek and clean design – additional bench/storage/study area
– Quality European appliances including dishwasher and microwave
– Apartment comes fully furnished – just bring your clothes!
– Hide away internal laundry and linen cupboard
– Built and completed in 2014, apartment is on Level 5
– Secure car space comes with the apartment, with several visitor car parks
– Affordable Body Corporate fees
Fish Lane Apartments is epitomised by its off-form concrete, timber, brick and glass. The building’s 48 apartments are rightly considered some of South Brisbane’s finest.
– 3 resident Sky Lounges (floors: 4 – with electric BBQ plate, 6 and 8) provide ideal entertainment spaces with great views
– An easy mid-point to the entertainment options of West End, South Bank and the CBD – all within a 10 minute walk
– Restaurants, cafes, eateries and bars within a one block stroll as you are right on Fish Lane itself, while the Pig n Whistle bar and restaurant and a quality IGA market are right across the street.
– The CityGlider buses are only a quick step from the downstairs foyer
– Part of the Brisbane State High School and West End State School catchments and just a few minutes walk to QUT Gardens Point, Griffith University South Bank and the Qld Conservatorium of Music
Contact us now to arrange your private inspection! Internal photos coming next week!
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this apartment? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 4868