Elevated Charming Home With River Views/Includes Utilities
Set in popular Hill End and located within leafy surrounds this lovingly renovated 1930’s home showcases timber flooring and VJ panelling with many original features along with classic design and modern touches for convenience and lifestyle. The open plan living area has bifold doors to large entertainers deck offering views of the river. The sunroom has separate street entrance, potential for home business base.
Other features include:
– Open plan modern kitchen with gas cook top, plenty of bench and cupboard space, island with sit-in bench, a fridge is available, plumbed for filtered water and ice.
– Spacious and airy open plan living with split system air-conditioning unit and bifold doors to large deck with river views
– Three bedrooms, two with split system air-conditioning units, and featuring bay windows.
– Master bedroom has walk-in robe and over-sized ensuite with marble tiling, twin sinks and bidet.
– Other two bedrooms also have wardrobes
– Main bathroom features a spa bath
– Sunroom has potential for a home business as it has street access. – Secure garage with remote
– Laundry area is situated in the garage
– Front garden for casual seating
– Solar panels.
– Utilities are included in the rent
– Pets upon application
This home is must see, just 100 metres to riverfront park, 700 meters walk to city cat transport hub, a short stroll to West End’s popular cafÃ©s and restaurants and just 2.5kms from the city.
Property Code: 3505