Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
Brisbane
2412/293 North Quay
Apartment

Price: $300 per week

Available Now

Features

  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Carspaces: 0
You are here Home 2412/293 North Quay Brisbane QLD

Property Details

Top floor, Unfurnished, Water and AC Inc. Incredible views!

Come home to a location and view you deserve!

There’s no ‘photo-shop’ – this is the outlook from this great value unfurnished apartment, on the top floor of the ‘Park Regis” tower in North Quay.

Featuring:

– 1 Bedroom

– Built-ins

– CBD lifestyle in a very low maintenance home

– Breathtaking views of the river and an easy stroll over to South Bank

– Combined lounge / dining

– Simple kitchen

– Bathroom with shower over bath tub

– Water usage included in the rent – Billed by agent

– 60% of power usage included, remaining 40% is the tenants responsibility – Billed by agent

“Park Regis” is a popular city hotel and you’ll have all of this at your doorstep!

– stunning swimming pool

– secure lobby and elevator access

– a short stroll to cafes, bars, shops – or work!

– parking is on a first come first served basis in the underground secure car park

** Additional utilities (internet and phone) are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.

To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.

Property Code: 3055