1 Bedroom Apartment in Park Regis! 40% Power Usage Included!
This 1 bedroom fully furnished apartment is a standout inner-city offering, perfect for those who love to be at the centre of everything! A short walk over the Kurilpa Bridge will take you to to the restaurant, culture and entertainment district that we call South Bank.
Prefer to stay home? Put your feet up at the end of the day with your own city vista!
Situated at the prestigious Park Regis North Quay Building, the property includes:
– 1 Bedroom
– Strictly no parking in the hotel available with this apartment
– Kitchenette with floating wood floors
– 2 burner stove and microwave
– Bathroom with shower over bath
– Fully furnished ready for you to move in – Not including linnen
– Onsite pool, deck and communal courtyars – No access to gym
– Restaurant & bar downstairs at your fingertips
– Water usage included
– 40% of power usage included – Tenant is responsible for remaining 60% of usage.
** Additional utilities (internet/phone) are the tenantâs responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
Sorry No Pets.
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4352