5 bedroom, Unfurnished - Colonial Charm with Amazing City Views!
This home is genuinely something truly unique that cannot be matched!
Originally constructed in the late 1800’s and still retaining all its charm with a modern twist.
This home commands an excellent location on prestigious York Parade. Incredible city views to be enjoyed from your veranda, easy access to the CBD and no shortage of living space.
An inspection is definitely required to appreciate what’s on offer.
Some of the features include:
– Five spacious bedrooms all with access to Veranda
– 4 bathrooms including 3 en-suites
– Internal laundry
– Main bathroom with separate toilet
– Ample entertaining space
– Easily maintained gardens
– Galley style kitchen with chefs oven and gas stove
– Upstairs loft ideal for teenagers retreat
– Ample storage space
– Cable internet – Tenant to arrange their own connection
– BBQ area with gas tap to main
Brilliant location close to everything:
– 180m to nearest bus stop servicing the CBD
– 180m to enjoy Victoria Park
– 150m to Union Street Cafe (for great coffee!)
– 850m to Woolworths
– 1km to Central Station
This is truly a unique home that is sure to attract a family looking for a central location or group hoping to share.
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenantâs responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is individually metered for water – Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with supplier of choice
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with supplier of choice
– Phone & Internet is the tenant’s responsibility direct with supplier of choice
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request
**Updated February 2021**
Property Code: 4659