CHARMING POST-WAR HOME IN IDEAL LOCATION
24 Dunstan Street, Moorooka is a charming and cosy low-set post war home set on a low maintenance 807sqm block. With living all on one level, this is the ideal home for an empty nester or a young family with kids.
The thoughtful and practical layout offers;
– Three generously sized, newly carpeted bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
– Bathroom with gas hot water, a shower over bath and large cupboard for storage of linen
– Spacious yet cosy living/dining area
– Air conditioning in the main bedroom and living/dining area
– Generous sized kitchen has plenty of bench space, storage and a brand new gas 5 burner Westinghouse stovetop and oven
– A large sitting area/sunroom with space for a study or home office
– Separate laundry area and toilet
– there is a small porch opening on to a large backyard
– generous storage area under the house
– a 1 car lockup garage with space for two cars in the carport
Conveniently located close to public transport – train and bus, and only 15 minutes drive to the CBD, walking distance to the Moorooka Shopping precinct, huge Woolworths, coffee shops and restaurants. Moorooka State School and St Brendan’s Primary only moments away. It is also within easy reach of 3 major hospitals (PA, Greenslopes Private & QEII Jubilee Hospital), Universities (Griffith & UQ) and Garden City Shopping Centre.
More outstanding features of 24 Dunstan Street, Moorooka:
– Fly screens and security bars on windows
– Ceiling fans in all the bedrooms and in living/dining room
– Air Conditioning in Master bedroom and living/dining room
– Plenty of storage under the home
– Easy access to all local amenities
– Just 15 minutes to Brisbaneâs CBD
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenantâs responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is individually metered for water – Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 3960