3 BED + STUDY HOME WITH A POOL! POOL & YARD MAINTENANCE INCLUDED!
You won’t find a better value for money than this beautiful Queenslander on the high side of the street.
The ownerâs spare no expense with the monthly garden and pool maintenance being included in the rental price. The back deck overlooks the pristine salt water in-ground pool and the yard has plenty of room for the children to play front and back. The front deck provides the perfect location to relax after a long day and watch the sunset. Providing ample off street parking including a single carport and plenty of storage under the house.
– Master bedroom with access to the front deck
– Separate study
– Spacious kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop and electric oven
– Large main bathroom with separate bath
– Separate lounge and dining areas
– Separate laundry upstairs off the dining room
– Decking to front and rear of the house
– In-ground salt water pool
– Single carport and ample off-street parking
– Under house storage
– Large block with plenty of rooms for the children to play, beautiful established gardens
– Garden maintenance included
– Pool maintenance included, tenants are responsible for the cost of the chemicals. Account for pool chemicals to be set up with Adlers Pool Care. Tenants need to attend to regular cleaning of the pool, including keeping pool level topped up in between maintenance services.
– Sorry no pets
Centrally located in quiet neighbourhood with close access to Brisbane City, PA Hospital, UQ and QUT at Yeronga.
– 1.1 km to Yeronga State School
– 1.3 km to Yeronga State High School
– 850m to Yeronga train station
You don’t want to miss out on this property, so contact our office today to book your inspection!!
Utilities are the tenants responsibility and are not included.
– This property is individually metered for water – water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenants responsibility
– Gas is the tenants responsibility
– Phone & internet is the tenants responsibility
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au.
A copy of the tenancy agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 4776