Another Property Sold by Bees Nees City Realty!
There’s only a select few apartments fronting directly onto the South Bank Parklands and, not surprisingly, they rarely change hands. If you’ve waited patiently for the right opportunity to make your home in Brisbane’s cultural hub, here it is! To be sold to finalise a deceased estate.
With nothing between you and the Brisbane River but lush greenery, the apartment’s designed to embrace its location and drink in the views. Imagine living at South Bank, with galleries, theatres, cafes and boutiques right outside your lobby. Immerse yourself in this enviable lifestyle!
– north-east aspect with stunning green views to the river and city
– large balcony in a corner location where you’ll feel you’re sitting amongst the trees of the Parklands
– sliding doors convert your guest room/study into an extension of the living room
– high 2.8m ceilings and full ducted airconditioning
– sliding glass doors to merge indoor and outdoor spaces
– wonderful cross-ventilation; a timeless 149m2 design with gated entry for maximum riverside breezes
– quality fittings include a large custom stone and timber kitchen and spacious dual vanity ensuite
– 2 secure, side by side carparks
The Galleria is a small, boutique apartment development, one of just 2 buildings located right on the vibrant South Bank Parklands. Designed by creative Brisbane architect Liam Proberts, it has a proud and bold architectural style.
– the Galleria Health Deck includes a sauna, small gym and a spa
– large atrium gardens provide the apartment with cross ventilation, privacy and security
– full repainting of the building’s exterior is about to commence!
– part of the sought-after Brisbane State High catchment and just across the river from the CBD and QUT campus
– walk outside and you’re amongst 17 hectares of parklands!
– across the street from the new Emporium development and South Bank train station
– the river boardwalk is the perfect place for your morning stroll or ride
Apartments at The Galleria are tightly held and just 20 of them front directly to the Parklands. You won’t want to miss this rare opportunity to own a quality residence in the most sought-after of inner-Brisbane locations.
Property Code: 3092