A short walk to the best of inner-city living!
Just when you thought they had all disappeared, this modern 2-bed, 2-bath apartment is well-priced with affordable body corp fees of $3700pa! In a quiet location that’s right at the doorstep of cafes, galleries, theatres and the rich tapestry of Brisbane’s inner city, you can indulge your senses in one of Boundary Street’s cafes or stretch out at South Bank’s parklands.
– Sun-drenched balcony that makes the most of this sought-after north-easterly aspect and the views over the city skyline
– Airconditioned living
– Rented at $510/week
– Well-equipped kitchen including stone benches, stainless steel appliances and a big pantry
– Secure car park, plus visitor parking for friends and family
The Zen Residences are perfectly positioned at the heart of this exciting urban renewal hotspot.
– Less than 2km from the CBD (Queen Street Mall is a leisurely 13min walk)
– Grey Street is 500mtrs from your front door, with its cafes and bars
– South Bank Cinemas, the theatres of QPAC, Queensland Museum, The Gallery of Modern Art and Qld Art Gallery are all right nearby – what a choice for entertainment!
– Easy access to bus, train and ferry services all within a 10 minute walk
– Secure entry to foyer with 2 lift access
– Lap pool with spacious outdoor entertaining area
This apartment’s a terrific opportunity to find your new inner-city home or secure an investment in this thriving neighbourhood. Don’t miss out!
Property Code: 1424