Boutique building with architectural flair!
With just 23 apartments in the building you’ll enjoy a level of privacy rarely available in such a central location. Surrounded by lush, sub-tropical gardens there’s just 5 storeys and a real sense of space and style. And with theatres and galleries at your doorstep!
– Just 7 years young and part of a beautifully-presented precinct
– The architecture is clever with heaps of storage and good privacy for the bedroom
– A large balcony with a green, leafy easterly aspect
– Ducted air-conditioning to living and bedroom and quality Bosch appliances
– Enjoy the creative 67m2 floorplan of this fully furnished apartment
– Secure underground carpark and security intercom system
– Rented at $490/week
The “SW1” precinct includes just a handful of high-end apartments, commercial offices and a popular retail pulse-point with cafes and fresh food. It’s at the doorstep of some of the city’s most desirable amenities!
– Inner city living but with privacy and quiet
– SW1 Kitchen and the IGA market are right next door – convenient but a little bit tempting!
– Stroll over to QPAC to catch a show, soak up the South Bank lifestyle and be less than a kilometre to Queen Street Mall
– Enjoy the cafes and markets in West End, only 600m away
– A beautifully presented building surrounded by sub-tropical gardens for relaxation and a breath of fresh air
Rarely offered to the market SW1 apartments have a very unique location. These one of a kind apartments don’t last long so call for a Private Inspection today!
Property Code: 1125