Lovingly Renovated Queenslander With Large Backyard
On entering through the welcoming foyer you will be immediately struck by the polished hardwood floors and high ceilings, leading you into the eye catching formal dining and family room areas. Out through the rear wood framed French Doors you are greeted by the large rear entertainment deck, with spectacular views to the North East and soft breezes.
Other features include:
– Main Bedroom Suite with a huge built in wardrobe, air conditioning and a bay window with seating and storage.
– A modern kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space plus a servery into the formal dining area
– 2 more bedrooms, one with built in robe and new air conditioning unit
– Sunroom that can be used as a Study or Rumpus room
– A modern yet classically designed bathroom with tub and separate shower
– High ceilings throughout
– Newly treated wood floors
– Wood framed and fully screened windows
– Gas “High Flow” hot water system
– Fully fenced yard with well-kept gardens and lawn maintenance included
– 2 car garage under house and a further 2 car carport out front
– Laundry set up under the house
– Generous side access gates
– 5000 Litre rainwater tank
– Approximately 612m2 block
– Pet friendly
– NBN catchment area
Located in the very popular Northgate Precinct area and surrounded by beautiful Queenslanders, you are close to all the convenience of inner city living with bus and rail transport close by. Only 15 minutes drive to Brisbane CBD, less than 10 minutes from Brisbane Airport and Gateway Arterial roads. Close proximity to many local cafes and restaurants on Sandgate Road.
– Westfield Chermside Shopping Mall 3.5KM (7 minute drive)
– Toombul Shopping Centre 3.2KM (8 minute drive)
– DFO Brisbane Airport 5.9KM (9 minute drive)
– Virginia Train Station 500 metres (6 minute walk)
– Bus Stop Sandgate Road 150 metres (1 minute walk)
– Virginia State School 350 metres (4 minute walk)
– Wavell State High School 3.7KM (6 minute drive)
To register your interest and to arrange an inspection please click on the Contact Agent or Book Inspection buttons.
A copy of the tenancy agreement is available on request
** Last updated 18.11.20
Property Code: 4545