Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
Brisbane City
227/293 North Quay
Apartment

Price: $300 per week

Available Now

Features

  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Carspaces: 0
You are here Home 227/293 North Quay Brisbane City QLD

Property Details

Fully Furnished with River Views!

Spectacular fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment on level 22 of the popular Riverside – Park Regis Apartments only a few minutes walk to Brisbane’s CBD!

Features include:

– Stunning River, City, South Bank views!
– Modern Kitchen in neutral tones
– One spacious King Size bedroom
– Built-in wardrobes
– Air-conditioning in living area & bedroom
– Separate lounge & dining areas
– NB. NO access to gym.
– Sorry NO pets

Secure riverside complex with pool access for tenants and situated only a short stroll from:

– Riverside walkways
– Queen St mall
– Barracks precinct supermarkets, cinemas & great restaurants
– South Bank Parklands
– QPAC, Gallery of Modern Art, State Library
– Caxton St, Suncorp Stadium, QUT, all transport & so much more.

Utilities:

– Only pay 60% of your electricity usage! Owner to pay remaining 40%.
– Water usage is included in the cost of rent
– All other utilities are the tenant’s responsiblity direct with the supplier

To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.

Property Code: 4922