Brisbane City
226/293 North Quay

Price: $310/week

Available Now


  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Carspaces: 0
You are here Home 226/293 North Quay Brisbane City QLD

Property Details

Furnished Riverside Studio - 60% of Electricity Included!

Perched on level 22 of the riverside Park Regis building, this fully furnished studio apartment is the ultimate city crashpad! Incredible views of the Brisbane River right from your living room – perfect viewing for River Fire! Located next to Brisbane’s CBD, within short walking distance to everything you could possibly need, you won’t find a better location than this!

Features include:
– Open plan studio Apartment
– Stunning River, City, and Kangaroo point cliff views to the east
– Fully furnished – just bring your own linen!
– Built-in cupboard with hanging space
– Bathroom with shower and storage
– Air-conditioning
– Communal laundry with coin-operated washer and dryer
– Water bills included in the price of rent
– 60% of power usage costs included – tenant to only pay 40% billed by agent
– Swimming pool and BBQ area in complex

*Please note this property does not have a full kitchen. Basic appliances included only*

Situated in an unrivalled location, just a short stroll from Brisbane’s best walks, restaurants, bars and retail! You’ll find nearby:
– 20m to Beautiful Riverside walkways and Bicentennial Bikeway
– 400m to Roma St Train Station
– 800m to Brisbane’s CBD and Queen Street Mall Shopping Precinct
– 600m to Caxton St dining precinct and Woolworths
– 600m to Southbank Cultural Hub including Cultural Centre, GOMA, QLD Museum and QPAC
– 800m to Southbank Parklands, Street’s Beach and Little Stanley St dining precinct
– 900m to Suncorp Stadium

– Water bills are included in the price of rent
– 60% of electricity bill is included, remaining 40% paid by tenant
– Internet available at additional cost

To book an inspection, select BOOK AN INSPECTION link below and submit your details – you will then be contacted about the next inspection. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au

Property Code: 5252