An outlook over greenery and gardens: Move...
Now vacant there’s no need to wait for a lease expiry and you can move right in! Like to be right on the doorstep of the CBD but with a quiet location and green peaceful outlook? This high quality apartment overlooks a wide, open and private garden. It’s a rare position with a clever floorplan.
– well-planned design with deep living space that flows to the large balcony
– ducted airconditioning throughout
– stone-topped kitchen includes quality stainless steel appliances and gas cook top
– the study desk has folding doors so it’s the perfect workspace that can be hidden!
– secure underground carpark and your own storage
– offered fully furnished the last tenants paid $530/week
“Trilogy Residences” was completed in 2007 and its design ensures maximum privacy while staying just a 10 minute walk from Central Station and the Queen Street Mall.
– the sensational gardens provide a green backdrop with swimming pool and sundeck
– there’s also a gymnasium, barbecue area and Zen garden
– lift access, onsite management and intercom security
– well run body corp with substantial sinking fund balance
A rare piece of Brisbane’s inner-city, this apartment is for those who crave thoughtful design, greenery and open space without a 40 minute commute! Call Rob Honeycombe on 0423 332022 for your personal inspection.
Property Code: 1130