Architectural style and 2 carparks!
Tucked away from the street and surrounded by lush, sub-tropical gardens, this striking apartment is fresh, stylish and such a rare find so close to the city. If you’ve waited patiently for an open-plan design, with the space and flair that only comes with an architect’s hand, this apartment is now vacant!
– include 2 side-by-side carparks
– overlooks the private laneway and leafy gardens
– over-sized and private master bedroom
– huge panes of glass draw the outside in
– quality fittings include Bosch gas cooking plus ducted reverse-cycle air
– pets are an option with body corp approval
– fully furnished the last tenants paid $680/week
Just 7 years old and with only 23 apartments, the “Dos” building is one of SW1’s boutique residential addresses. Consider this superb location!
– cafes at your doorstep plus the IGA market
– across the street to the Convention Centre then the theatres of QPAC, galleries, restaurants, bars… what a remarkable choice for entertainment!
– an easy 10 minute stroll to the CBD
– part of the Brisbane State High School catchment
– a low-maintenance and beautifully presented building with resident managers
Now vacant and available for your immediate inspection, this apartment’s an oasis for those wanting a city lifestyle that’s hidden away from the busy streets!
Property Code: 1586